Junior Network/Systems Engineer
The junior network/systems engineer will be responsible for resolving technical problems in the office and occasionally at a client’s location. The applicant will also respond to telephone calls, e-mail, office and personal requests for technical support as well as providing tier 1 & 2 support for end users as part of our concierge team. We are looking for a person who has a can do attitude, a hands on approach and is passionate about providing an efficient and quality service to our clients, by adopting, implementing or improving our company’s best practices. You must be able to work in a fluid environment and able to embrace change, handle and prioritise your own work load, capable of working independently and as part of a global team.
You can expect to work for a forward-facing software company with big plans in return for a career progression, a friendly atmosphere and a good social environment.
You must have a valid driving licence which allows you to drive for business purposes within the UK.
- Manage cloud and hosted infrastructure
- Customer service
- Ability to grow and manage existing client relationships
- First point of contact for support and concierge requests
- Manage support system(s) and SLA times
- Support internal/external infrastructure
- Monitor and analyse network performance
- Occasionally (rota basis) being on call outside of office hours
- Assessing and planning knock on effect of any maintenance work required
£16,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
How to Apply
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org